UNA Residences on Brickell Avenue
Distinguished by the broad curve of its imposing silhouette, where the building’s glazed surface reflects the glare of the sun’s rays, while its floor-to-ceiling windows reveal the wonderful surroundings of Biscayne Bay, UNA Residences rises majestically in Brickell Avenue. Designed by Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture, UNA is inspired by the elegant materials and shapes of classic yacht design. UNA’s striking architecture is complemented by luxurious gardens designed by Enzo Enea, facilities with endless amenities and services and private marina piers.
Once inside, residents find commanding views of Biscayne Bay at every turn. Floor-to-ceiling windows let in daylight into each of the areas, while the spacious terraces are carefully integrated into the spacious living and bedroom areas. The result is a seamless transition from indoors to outdoors that celebrates the joys of life on the bay.
The newest and only skyscraper under construction in Uptown Brickell, UNA is a residential tower with just 135 luxurious apartments on 47 stories.
The apartments consist of 2 to 5 bedrooms, between 102 M2 to 445 M2.
- Elevator with private access to each residence•
Extensive terraces with floor-to-ceiling doors and glass railings
- 3.2 meter high ceilings, above Miami standards
- Kitchens with Gaggenau ovens, electric induction ranges, microwaves, dishwashers, and refrigerator / freezers
- Master bedroom with separate his and hers bathrooms and closet
- Utility Rooms with Large Washer and Dryer
- Flowing residences with east-west exposure to the ocean and city on upper floors
- Two penthouses, each with a private pool and ceilings that vary between 3.5 meters and 3.7 meters in height.
PRICES STARTING FROM
US $ 1,008,000 to US $ 7,293,000
10% upon signing the contract
10% as of October 31, 2018
10% at the beginning of construction (1st quarter of 2019)
10% upon reaching the 25th floor (1st quarter of 2020)
10% when reaching the last floor (4th quarter of 2020)
50% at closing (second semester of 2021)